Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

26/27 cowl on 23 body

He was also a member of the NTBA, and his passing was noted there. Sometimes we can't cover all the bases . . . :oops:
I know how it is. He was just one of those guys you'd really like to get to meet and have a chat with. This little forum, great as it is, has taken a bit of a hit here lately as we all seem to lurch towards Farcebook based groups for some crazy reason. I'm guilty myself! I found Ex Junk to be one of the ones who kept you coming back. He just had that way about him. Sad to hear he's really gone...

It's funny how people on Forums like this have gravitated to Facebook, (or InYaFace Book as I call it.) I find it way more difficult to follow threads on there, so signed out long ago and haven't gone back. Long live proper Forums.
Regards,
Mike.

I personally like the lines on the ‘23-25 vowel. If you want the hood line higher I would consider cutting the vowel off just after the curve straightens out and add whatever you need to make the hood line level. It’s an easy fix.

AltBantam has been doing that to his body. Bantam's and T's ar different shapes, but the principle is the same.

I actually thought of that, myself. If I died, my kids wouldn’t know to log into the forum to notify folks. I’d just disappear into the sunset never to be heard from again!
I get it. I have a lifetime of hard to find pieces, parts, tools, etc... as it stands, it will likely go to scrap or an auctioneer as no one knows or gives a rats ass. I have a few, once friends, but if they aren’t interested in me while I’m alive, screw em! It used to really bother me, now, it’s just their loss. I’ve done my part. I do hate the thought of bottom feeders profiting from my toil, such is life.

R.I.P. Jim Hoffman 07/2023
I'm shocked that the passing of Ex Junk wasn't reported here in a timely fashion. Even more so considering he was a Moderator! He seemed a very nice person. May he Rest in Peace.
Thank you @Spanky I just added that to his profile on here.
@Hackerbilt that would be my fault as I do not know everyone's name vs handle on here.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back