Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

27 T build

I like the covers on Ben's '27 too. They tend to make to proportions more in balance. The thing I try to do when building a hiboy is to keep the frame rails 3/8" back from the side of the body. This takes away from the thick look of flush rails and body. On Ben's T that isn't a problem because of his headers. All in all, I would consider Ben's '27 is pretty much the benchmark of a fenderless '27 roadster.

Ron

I like the covers on Ben's '27 too. They tend to make to proportions more in balance. The thing I try to do when building a hiboy is to keep the frame rails 3/8" back from the side of the body. This takes away from the thick look of flush rails and body. On Ben's T that isn't a problem because of his headers. All in all, I would consider Ben's '27 is pretty much the benchmark of a fenderless '27 roadster.

Ron

:wub: Geez guys, it must be Valentines Day ,cause your all showing the love....

Seriously, I do appreciate all the nice comments. I'm not sure it's all that, but I like it and its fun to cruise in. As for the frame rail covers, they are one of my favorite features on the car, and were alot of fun :yuk: to make!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back