Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A map thing for members locations.

Actually about 3 or 4 times a year I load the bucket on the dog sled and head south. About Calais unload and go for a rip ;) Just gotta get a few miles on it

HAHAHAHA... Wrong Province Mike, 'me son'. That's Newfoundland-speak. Lovely people but... man... you need a translator! And they like to play pranks on the come-from-aways.
And Mike... the spell checker had quite the time with that line! ;)

Thanks all-world1. Glad you liked it here (and PEI). Isn't it time to come back? ;)
Ya.. we LOVE to share our beer with the 2%ers who come over. Our draft (drought) beer is the weak stuff (2-3%).
Yup. Lobsters, clam, mussels, scallops and FRESH fish. We do love to eat. :lol:
I haven't traveled much. Been to PA 2 decades ago, Lancaster area, went into Philly and had a cheese-steak sandwich (SWEET MOTHER OF GOD THAT WAS GOOD!). Beautiful place. But I was glad to come back to the scenery here.

This picture is looking at Celtic Lodge from Ingonish Beach in Cape Breton, NS (about 8 hours away from me) but a favorite of mine

Hi terrymac. One year I took my dog sled to Grand Falls. Beauty!

I probably need my head read for this one, but you've got your map.

Map Rule 1 - Mike giveth and Mike can surely taketh away.
Map Rule 2 - Leave the visitor messages empty on the map. If you have something to say, say it on the forums. Absolutely NO exceptions.
Map Rule 3 - If you have any doubt as to Map Rule 2, please read Map Rule 1.

The map is being pulled from another server and it takes a bit of time to load, so be patient. I cannot control how quickly it will load, so don't bother complaining to me about it.

The external server has stalled on me once during testing and I had to re-load the page. You may have to do the same, it is out of my control, so don't bother complaining to me about it.

Only forum members in good standing will be able to view/use/join the map and that is how it will remain, so don't bother complaining to me about it. If you feel this policy is discriminatory, you are 100% correct. If you want to change this policy, feel free to contact me in writing, remembering to attach a cashier's check in the amount of $2,500 made payable to Aztech Consulting LLC. You will then be able to change any forum policy you choose.

I have tested the map, using two different user accounts and experienced absolutely zero difficulties or problems, so don't bother to complain to me about it if you cannot sort it. Joining is as easy as entering your username and location. If you cannot manage that, you are hereby ordered to rip every cable from your computer, pick up said computer, walk to the nearest door and throw the computer into the street in front of a passing bus.

I was going to start a forum-wide pool on how long it will be afore someone complains to me about the map. Then I realized I had already purchased all the time slots before noon today, which made me the automatic winner, so I wrote off the idea.

Map Rule 4 - Complain to me about the map and the map will disappear as quickly as it appeared, with you being grassed on the open forum for it's deletion.

Map Rule 5 - Helen Waite is our Member Map Coordinator. If you have a complaint about the map, please go to Helen Waite.

Hmmmm, now all I have to sort is how to tell you I don't want to hear any complaints about the map. :lol:

The map is located here - http://www.tbucketeers.com/forum/view-member_map/

There are links to the map in the right side column on both the portal page and the forum home page.

I would recommend you join the map using your forum username, so other members will be able to sort who you are.

Thanks Mike!!
NO complaints from me.. honest!!!! Your message was loud and clear.
"If you feel this policy is discriminatory, you are 100% correct." Love it.

edit: good grief. I just switched over 100 posts. I better start saying something of substance...

Thanks Mike I really appreciate you posting the map.

Map is really cool Mike. How is your bucket coming any pics?

I like it and I even got on that thing............................:thumbsup:

Do you think the rules need to be posted outside of this thread to avoid loosing this asset due to rule violations?

I think Mike has potential for a customer relations person,..., just kidding.
Great job on the map, Mike.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back