Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another newbie in GA

TAZ

What's up guys. I am new to T Bucketing! I have a couple of Hot Rods in the past. I bought a 23 Bucket about
3 months ago after my Harley was stolen. So far I have really enjoyed it. I drove it around yesterday Xmas shopping
and got more than a few crazy looks since it was 40 but I bought it to drive it not look at it. When it gets colder
I am going to take it apart and start my personal touches. Nice to meet yall.

What's up guys. I am new to T Bucketing! I have a couple of Hot Rods in the past. I bought a 23 Bucket about
3 months ago after my Harley was stolen. So far I have really enjoyed it. I drove it around yesterday Xmas shopping
and got more than a few crazy looks since it was 40 but I bought it to drive it not look at it. When it gets colder
I am going to take it apart and start my personal touches. Nice to meet yall.
You will soon find out that everyone wants pictures and By the way...Welcome.....Ron(ruggs)

Welcome Taz,

What are you running? What are your winter upgrades? Don't you just love the power to weight ratio of our rides? Had I bought a T first, chances are good I probably would not have had any other hot rods.

Bob

Welcome to the site, Taz. I think you'll like it here.

Welcome Taz. Congrats on the T and bummer about the Harley. Got any pics of them?

welcome to the site Taz. We are picture mongers here so .....

Ron

Welcome TAZ. What part of Ga. are you in? I'm in Temple just west of Atlanta, but in Jan. I will be moving to Oklahoma. John

Welcome to the forum TAZ.

Hi and good to have you here.
From the Brit in the crowd
Gerry

Welcome from the great white north. Didn't take the bucket out today way a bit chilly 3 below this morning.

Welcome aboard. Absolutely need pictures. I'm looking forward to 40, it's 13 outside right now. Looking forward to warmer weather and a quick drive through town. Glad your here, I'm sure you will find the car and this forum to be great fun.

Greetings and welcome from the sunny hills of Colorado, where it was in the sixties yesterday.

We love pictures of T's, so keep us happy.

Welcome from sunny New Mexico, i would be out driving mine but I have it torn apart for next year.
Me too, what's yours torn down for? Mine, for a TKO 600 5 speed replacing the Muncie M20 4 speed. Looking forward to overdrive and now really need the 600 lb/ft ratings.

Bob

Just curious...........Where did TAZ go?

I thing we are being scammed! He just wanted to see if we would welcome just anybody! Shows him WE are not the snobby type!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back