Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Are you sure you wanna post this on youtube?

...I'm sure Bill will get a reply from dickofficer, explaining how it all played out well in the end, because he "taught" the youngster on the motorcycle a "valuable lesson"...
That's exactly what he did before it was pulled.

It's a rare skill to be able to stir the effluent when he's not even a visitor to this site any more... Perhaps we need to take a page from the Amish, shun the mofo and leave it at that?

Seems the most efficient way to deal with it.

Self-immolation ain't pretty and I for one would rather not continue to be a spectator to his antics and subsequent excuses. :soapbox:

Just my humble opinion and worth every cent I paid for it... motor on.

mysmilie_2471.gif

LOL, now he has started a new thread on the NTBA board with the same lame excuse, plus he has RE-POSTED the link to the video!! What a :jester: !

It's a rare skill to be able to stir the effluent when he's not even a visitor to this site any more...

This is exactly why I have not commented upto this point. Seems silly to give it air time
Gerry

beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

Now let me see if I can get this.

Baseball is great.
Horse in trouble so it needs resuscitation
Dont wear a suit if you go riding in case you fall off
If the horse wont do what is should then, beat it.

Oh I got it

Flogging a dead meadow. See us brits are right on the ball.

Gerry

Pic is funny, but without the copy machine, it's just not the same. One of the funniest movie scenes. And then to have it parodied by Family Guy, was great! Oh wait.....T bucket stuff. Mmmmmmmmmmmm......here ya go!

2s7xgn8.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back