Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Artillery Wheels

I had a '41 Willys 4dr painted Corvette yellow. Way too much yellow in one place. I have a very good friend who painted his bucket the same color ... awesome.

Ron

I had a '41 Willys 4dr painted Corvette yellow. Way too much yellow in one place. I have a very good friend who painted his bucket the same color ... awesome.

Ron

A set of those wheels with trim rings and caps, powder coated are $1100 delivered----yikes

I called Wheelsmith yesterday to get prices and 4 1/2 x 15 were around $170.00 and 8 x 15 were about $80.00 and powder coating was $30.00 EACH! Can trim rings and caps be that much?

I called Wheelsmith yesterday to get prices and 4 1/2 x 15 were around $170.00 and 8 x 15 were about $80.00 and powder coating was $30.00 EACH! Can trim rings and caps be that much?

Shipping was $90, the trim rings and caps are stainless probably 30-35 each---- I guess it all adds up

BTW, the trim ring will stick out 1/8" on a 4.5" wide wheel. He said once you go to a 5" wheel the ring sits fine

I have Wheelsmith wheels and a '47 Ford rear end that the end of the axle sticks out ( this is normal for old Banjo rears). Anyway is there a way tho get babymoons to fit since the Wheelsmith rims are internal nubs and I have to use the moons with the extra depth.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back