Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bucket with bumpers

all-world1

Finally found one in living color...a bucket with bumpers. I came across this one at one of the Sunday night rod shows in town here. We need 'em here in these parts to pass inspection and the guy quickly slapped these on after being harrassed by both police and DMV. The front bumper has a pretty simple mount, especially for removing after inspection, although a nerf style would have looked nicerWinnipeg-20120624-00275.jpgWinnipeg-20120624-00277.jpgWinnipeg-20120624-00276.jpg

I'd be willing to bet those fender come off at the same time.

Ron

An otherwise really good looking T that looks like Fito's @ss, I bet the owner is p!ssed, you have to love regulations, my .02

Looking at the front bumpers, those come off quickly. At least I hope so.

Yup it looks like 4 quick bolts and its off. There are buckets around here without bumpers, but if you give 'em a reason to stop you, then the book-of-regs comes out.

Sorry Ted, that one won't cut it in these parts. Our DMV has all the angles covered. The only one that works is having the pickup bed which allows for a truck registration and therefore no rear bumper required. Although I kinda like the rear bumper on that bucket.

Craig

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back