Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Build a T

Yes I got one in the 80s lots of ideas in it. The one I got had chassis plan , dash, lots of hints . For what it cost I think it was worth it

The info will be OK but way out of date. I remember that Bird Engineering bucket advertised for$175.00 for the body and frame if I remember right. Lot of stuff has gone up since then!

It is probably worth the money. I talked with John on the phone several months back and they were in the process of updating the plans. The prices and suppliers was the biggest updates as I recall.

Everything you want to know you can get right here. This site has been a Godsend while building my 27T.

I bought an e- version of it and never did print it off, it would have taken to much ink. I read through most of it and didn't find it that useful, it is basically common sense and I found better answers to any question on here. I have thought that if someone on the forum put a book together with input from a few of the people here it would be the definitive book on the subject.

I bought an e- version of it and never did print it off, it would have taken to much ink. I read through most of it and didn't find it that useful, it is basically common sense and I found better answers to any question on here. I have thought that if someone on the forum put a book together with input from a few of the people here it would be the definitive book on the subject.
I agree, it was good for it's time.( Junk yard parts and donor cars )It was good for basic info, that I needed after building some dirt track cars. The modern version would probably have info on who/were to get parts from. Also using this forum to fill in the blanks. IMO

just a suggestion you could get a t 350 chevy core and redo it for not to much money overhaul seal and gasket kit are usually about 100-125 bucks

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back