Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

C cab t

I tried to post a picture and was unable.
Going to need more than that to go on.

What happens, any messages?

You do need to have 10 posts before you can insert a photo/unload a file. Did you have 10 or more posts when you tried to post a picture.

From what I can see, you have 12 posts which should be enough. What happens when you click the "Upload a file" button in the lower right portion of the message space?

On my screen, when I look at the new message space there is a gray 'Upload a File' button next to the red 'Post Reply' button, and when I click on it I get the saved photos pop-up from my hard drive. What happens when you click on yours?

What's greedy bucket?
thanks for trying to help.
Terry aka C cab t
Once known as photo bucket, untill they got greedy. If you don't know, most people on here used them as a free photo sharing site, to post pics of our builds, etc... they recently, since started charging a steep price, imho, and are basically holding our photos hostage. Send Ron Pope (RPM) a message about your missing upload file button. It's a setting that can be fixed. Sorry if my slang confused you!

Click the envelope on the top right of the page, when it opens click "start a new conversation" Where it says participants enter RPM (for Ron), stick a title in the appropriate area and then enter your message and then click start a new conversation at the bottom of the page. When he responds there will be a notification next to the envelope.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back