Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Came here to say Goodbye to a member

Frisco

My screen name is Frisco. I live in Western North Carolina. I moved here from the San Francisco Bay area in 1973. I built several 'T' Roadster Pickups way back in the mid '60's and two were shown at Oakland Roadster Show, San Mateo and San Jose car shows. I stopped building Hot Rods to build Harleys for the next 30 years. Got back into Hot Rods in 2000.

Enough about me. I joined this site after reading about one of your fellow members (Rick) on another site. Hotrodders.com. I had to join to tell a fellow Hot Rodder that I wish him well and God Speed on his journey.

It matters not where you are, nor where you've been, but rather where you're going.

My screen name is Frisco. I live in Western North Carolina. I moved here from the San Francisco Bay area in 1973. I built several 'T' Roadster Pickups way back in the mid '60's and two were shown at Oakland Roadster Show, San Mateo and San Jose car shows. I stopped building Hot Rods to build Harleys for the next 30 years. Got back into Hot Rods in 2000.

Enough about me. I joined this site after reading about one of your fellow members (Rick) on another site. Hotrodders.com. I had to join to tell a fellow Hot Rodder that I wish him well and God Speed on his journey.

It matters not where you are, nor where you've been, but rather where you're going.

Thanks Frisco.. :hi:

Sorry for the loss of your friend :( Welcome to the T Bucket Forums and hope you enjoy it here!!! We only live a few miles away from each other, I can be in downtown Canton in less than 15 minutes from where I live!!! Hope to meet you sometime and say hello when you have a chance!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back