Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Chrome T painted

lincolnuT

I may have used a little to much orange but it is going to be diffrernt..........

Thats an eye popper. Cant wait to see it on the chassis.
Gerry

Not going to miss that coming down the road! Those look like Bears colors :D

Broncos colors but as bad as they are this year I will go with Cutler......... :lol:

Oh thats gonna look good

They always seem extra bright when just a bare body, but once you get some bits bolted on to it, it will tone down some. I like it !

Russ

Is that a '69 Ford Ranchero?

Bob

1979 Bob. This is quite possiably the last Ranchero sold here in New Mexico and it is one of the last Ford made at all 1979 was the last year,,,,,. It was sold in Roswell NM on 10-15-1979. I bought it from the first owner's wife. Last night going after this body it turned over 70,000 original miles.

Mike

Broncos colors but as bad as they are this year I will go with Cutler......... :lol:

I dunno I liked Orton. Still not sure I like Culter, he reminds me to much of Grossman.

He has got the short shaft most of his career. I mean hell he wins 9 of his first 10, takes them to the playoffs, and they start Grossman just off of the injured list....

Oh and that should look pretty damn nice when its all together.

Really nice looking orange not quite county orang thank god but cool. I dare you to put a backup alarm on it. I had a 73 GMC sprint like a El camino really handy and drives nice.

I have been doing a little machine work on the frame so I can install the body next month.......Needed a trailer hitch........ :rolleyes: .

I already know what Charlie Brown's friend Linus would think if he saw that car coming down the road on Halloween........"Charlie!!!!! It's the Great Pumpkin coming to spread Halloween gifts to all the good boys and girls. Lucy won't get one."

It looks great!!! Well done.

That's an awesome looking chassis and trailer hitch, LincolnuT. :wow:

Coming together nicely...............What do you think????

That is one "stand out" ride that is going to have its picture taken ALOT. I know on the next 101 and Fred's Fun Run, I'll be taking a lot of pictures of it. What I hope to do for future T-only events, is during the cruise, for me to start near the front of the pack, and have folks pass me so I can snag the "on the run" type pictures. I use a camera that has the most amazing image stabalization, lets me drive a stick while holding the camera one handed, getting off shots in a telephoto focal lenght. Do you guys remember how bumpy the road in Bisbee, Arizona was?

Bob
DSC012771014x760.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back