Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Chrome T painted

I think it looks outstanding! Really like the firewall. Is that bolted on or glued? Very nice toy collection, too.

Four Countersunk SS 1/4 inch bolts with slots not phillips. Thanks for the comment and yes to many toys but someday my kids can sell them.........Meanwhile I get to look at them......... my wife thinks I am a :dummy:

:hoist: Happy New Year I think I will go to sleep........

Well keep it coming it looks good....and if you want to leave any of the cars to a good cause I know one... :whisper: but all kidding aside you know you'll enjoy them and thats what it's all about.

Little update on the rebuild of the Chrome T. I have finished the wiring and a spent the day doing a little machine work on the mirror mounts. Work on the master cyl cover and a couple other things tomorrow......................Man did it get cold here tonight but it is not Snowing yet and thats a good thing.......................

Boy, you don't do anything 2nd rate. I noticed the AGM battery.

Bob

Thanks Bob I like to make it Safe and clean, I may have to work on it someday............... :hoist:

I'm a big fan of AGM batteries, both for cars and hot rod scooters.

Bob

DSC000021200x900.jpg

DSC010221014x760.jpg

Well it's going to be on the road before you know it.................... :kiltdance:

Congrats is an inspection required or are you past that point?

Congrats is an inspection required or are you past that point?

I have alreafy done that and just took it apart to paint it and build a top. The top is in the shop getting covered now.........

Mike

Chrome T is on the road again with just a few small issues to work out..........It was even a nice day until about 2:00 pm and the wind got up good........ :kiltdance:

Attachments

• SDC18594.jpg
    SDC18594.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 74
:thumb:

Looks great enjoy. What no snow?

Only 1 inch on 2-9-11 but, real cold and windy about 2 hours after this shot was taken around 12 noon. The temp when I was riding around was 70*..............Welcome to New Mexico the weather will change in a min so just wait for whatever you want......

I really like it. I was a bit unsure when I saw the first pic, but the blue and chrome really balance it out nicely.
If only we could run fenderless here in oz.

The Chrome T now has a cover on the Driver and the Trunk so lets go crusining, I am tired of winter but spring in springing....... :hooray: :hooray: :bugle:

Attachments

• SDC18647.jpg
    SDC18647.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 70
  • SDC18630.jpg
    SDC18630.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 67
Nice progress I want to see more of your TONKA collection. Back when toys where built to last.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back