Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Dan Woods T Bucket for Sale - in California

Heres a facebook link to a T Bucket page that has some more pikkys of the car

http://www.facebook.com/1923TBuckets

No idea if it actually sold but incase it didnt, the sellers number is 818 636 2890. Was at the Pomona swapmeet with a price of US$10,000 and on CL for US$8900.

I wuld hope that somebody would buy it and rebuild it (hate the restore word) as it was when Woods first built it.

A few more of the Triumph...1973 T120, hardtailed in 1976...I tracked down the original owner/builder....just for Mike! First couple are the day I got it....big Vespa Seat had to go. Blue Sporty Tank was one direction but went back to the original Triumph Tank.....still working on a few different fenders, it will have the funky yellow lens light, and a little more "wear and tear" on the tank...also thinking about slappin on a 21" front wheel...
first day.jpgfirst day 2.jpgSporty tank.jpgtoday.jpg
tank.jpg

A little warmer post over here then you got on the HAMB. Don't think you will get many here that tells you that you must sell it so it can be "restored properly"

Personally I would have told them all to kiss my ass!

Hope you own some stock in Brasso, you are going to need it :)

Restore it, keep it as is, your choice. Any way you decide is great with me. Just love to see a Woods Bucket in the open air and on view. Who says anyone else can do better than you, if you decided to restore it, anyway. If it was mine it would be in my Lounge as is or cherried out, makes no difference.
You are a lucky man. I really envy you.

I didnt realise he put so many things in single shear, though. Interesting.
Gerry

Is this the same Dan Woods who hosts a show on TV called Chop, Cut, Rebuild?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back