Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Donating Members, please read this one

Mike

For any of you who have donated to the forum in the last 365 days, please flag me up if you have received a message saying your account status had been changed, moving you out of the Supporting Members member group.

I've had two instances of this in the past week and I am unable to determine the cause. An unrelated issue cropped up a week ago and in trying to get it fixed, I found a Donation Tracker function that was not working correctly. I managed to get it working, but that seems to have broken something else. What is especially heartening is the fact the developer of the Donation Tracker says people can't be randomly dumped out for no reason. :wall: I can see both of these members last donations, one in late-June and one in late-July, yet for some reason or another, they were both given the boot.

If you've received this message and you know you have donated in the past year, let me know, so I can get your member group status squared away. Drop me a Private Message and I'll get on it as soon as possible.

The Tracker script will be upgraded when I do the forum upgrade, so I am hoping it will straighten the bluidy problem out.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back