Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Downloadable CCR T Bucket Chassis Plans

My gosh, did the mailman swipe the plans to build his chassis and then forward them once he was finished? or did you really get lost....that sucks, Sorry about that....I'm still waiting for vacuum bags I ordered three weeks ago, I'll never choose the free shipping offer again!

One more thing. We've had people calling wondering where they were on the T Bucket Plans.com site, You have to go to the products tab to get to the CCR Chassis plans, I will see if we can get some kind of a box or ? to make it easier to find

Thanks for making your plans available thru this venue Jerry. That's a great site for those thinking about starting a build. Now you have the option to compare more than one type of chassis for your build. That site has put literally thousands of my plans out there.

Ron

My gosh, did the mailman swipe the plans to build his chassis and then forward them once he was finished? or did you really get lost....that sucks, Sorry about that....I'm still waiting for vacuum bags I ordered three weeks ago, I'll never choose the free shipping offer again!

No worries. It was a few years ago. Your shipping to Ontario takes a bit and something got missed.

The Downloadable CCR T Bucket Chassis Plans are doing Great. As a celebration to the online Plans we are putting together a Sale on a few of our most popular chassis brackets. I will try to get the items posted sometime this weekend.

Plans set  2 (intro).jpg

I can there alot of full scale picks to copy from...how do I keep them true to format if I order them on line..

Hi Jerry... My name is Mario and I am from Brazil...
I am trying to download your Chassis Plans, but when I try to pay with my International credit card, the purchase can't be completed...
Is there another way to buy?
I am getting crazy with the Paypal...
Thank you man...

Hi Mario,

We don't have another option other than PayPal for the download version. I will talk with John and find out if there are other options, maybe you can pay us with your card and get the code for the download ?
I will check.
Thank you Jerry...
Do you have print version? Where could I buy this?
The difficulty is that I am in Brazil...
Yeah, see this option... Maybe I could pay with the card and you give me the code...
Don't you have an ad on Ebay?
Thanks

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back