Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Finally Rolling

Yeah I thought about flipping it over to the otherside but then it came to me that everything I order from the USA is in imperial measure so I thought it's time for a little payback!!:dance::lol:

Many thanks for the pictures Kyle, nice and clear. I should be able to check it out from that. Just one other question, do you know if it was from a left hand or right hand drive bus?

Ruler looks the right way round to me and the steering is on the correct side as well :dance:

Kyle. I see you use the clay smith camshaft logo... Mr Horsepower woodpecker ..Are they still in business.of making their own camshafts. I had a buddy in school in the 60's that ran a claysmith in his olds 27 T then in a 392 chrysler dragster he was a partner in. .

Neat adapted manifold, At first glance I thought it was like the old cross ram I had setting on the shelf for so many years. I finally sold it cause the only chevy engine was in the jeep. now we have 4 chevy engine projects in the shop and I wish I had it back.

LumenAl said:
Good looking stuff you've got going... 4 link all the way around... nice!
Yeah thanks,i went with the 4 link set up cause i just like the look of it and it was what i was used to seeing in a lot of rods and race cars plus it's simple and i could fabricate everything myself.

oldtman said:
Kyle. I see you use the clay smith camshaft logo... Mr Horsepower woodpecker ..Are they still in business.of making their own camshafts. I had a buddy in school in the 60's that ran a claysmith in his olds 27 T then in a 392 chrysler dragster he was a partner in. .
yeah i just sort of stumbled over the logo and thought that i kinda like the whole design-simple and effective.As far as i know they still produce cams and stuff,check out the site Clay Smith Cams Got some cool gear there.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back