Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Finished at last!!!!

Tbucit

I'm not talking about the forum, but my car. I have been working on getting an interior since last summer, it's not perfect but I'm just plain tired of it. Anyway here are a few pics. I am working on the gas pedal pad to match the brake pad.

Hope this isn't my last post!!

Randall

interior1.jpg

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/tbucit/T Bucket Build/?action=view&current=interior1.jpg
interior.jpg

And a shot of the finished T

finishedfront.jpg
http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/... Build/?action=view&current=finishedfront.jpg

Looking good! Are you ashamed of the beauty of your grille shell? Take of the bra Bro, and go au natural.

Todd said:
Looking good! Are you ashamed of the beauty of your grille shell? Take of the bra Bro, and go au natural.

I agree with Todd.... on the other, the interior is totally awesome and I like how you did the column mount and the drink holders!!!!

DRINK Holders I like um Rooster needs drink holders.

WOW! Man, that is awesome work! I really like the column support. I honestly have never seen one done like that.

The details, man. You nailed the details.

Thanks for the kind words guys, it helps when others that understand these things find something nice about your work.
The bra on the grille and front axle are on there because they were part of the interior work. I wanted the axle bra to go further up the sides but this is what I ended up with, and the thoughts of pulling the grille to remove bugs may keep the grille bra on more than off.
Rooster, the cup holders may or may not work as I thought they would but it is something a little different.
Fred, I made the column support as an after thought (and I think it looks like it too) the column was just too shaky. I should have the gas pedal done tonight. I still need to get the engine tuned a little better but it starts, drives and stops the way it should so all in all I'm satified with the results.
So on to the next one, we are about ready to tear it down to start the finish welding. I still have two other frames and bodies so there will always be somthing to work on :razz:

Randall

Randall, by no means was i criticizing you for having a protective cover on your front axle. I have never seen something like that before. The quality of the build is without question. You mentioned that you have three other chassis and a couple of bodies - are you building them for other people, is this a commercial enterprise? Or maybe one for every day of the week in different colors with different power plants. Any way you slice it, very nice job. The next builds should be a lot smoother, what with all the experience you have gained with this one. More pics when you are finished, maybe a performance evaluation.

John

dovehunter79 said:
I agree with Todd.... on the other, the interior is totally awesome and I like how you did the column mount and the drink holders!!!!

I agree, very very nice.

thomas:)

Again thanks to all.
John no offence seen or taken, like I said I was showing the interior and the bras was part of the package. And no I am not an enterprise just a hobbyist. After my first one was sold I started on the next one and had all this "extra" material so I built several frames (all different) then a few bodies and you can figure out the rest of the story. LOL I am on my fourth one now and I don't think they were all the same. Meaning that if you build one there is no reasons to think you have "been there done that". There are way too many variations on this theme for just one car.

Randall

I'll be stealing that column mount when I get that far.:D That is great.

Nice looking car. Congrats.

I'd be willing to bet you wish you had not put that steering column brace right in the way of your left foot, a real tripper trying to get out, even the column up through the floor is a real pain, they look neat, but hard to navigate, I tried that ONCE, learned the hard way, sure is a good looker...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back