Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

finished

dustytrails

DSC_0027.jpg

Very nice dustytrails!! You must be stoked to be finished. So how does she drive? Have you used the wheelie bars yet...lol? Have fun, be safe, and great job!!

BTW - Where did you get your velocity stacks? Been thinking of putting a pair on my Edelbrocks.

Lookin' good Dusty. What's the next project?

Ron

engine24355 said:
Very nice dustytrails!! You must be stoked to be finished. So how does she drive? Have you used the wheelie bars yet...lol? Have fun, be safe, and great job!!

BTW - Where did you get your velocity stacks? Been thinking of putting a pair on my Edelbrocks.
got them on ebay for $50

GREAT job! That color screams at the world ta move tha heck over! have fun this season!

Hey, a flathead bucket??? Atta boy Dusty. Ya got my attention!!

Ron

That's a neat looking motor...

Just wondered what's the wheelbase and does stay straight when you nail it. Got plans for a short wheelbase but getting nervious about it now after reading up a bit. Thanks Pete

dustytrails said:
another t bucket with a flat head v8

I asked Dusty what the next project was going to be and that was his reply.

Ron

great job dusty !!!!! i like the tank and bars
thinking bout a tunnel ram and zoomies for mine
love the color

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet, I like the red. :cool:

PeteT said:
That's a neat looking motor...

Just wondered what's the wheelbase and does stay straight when you nail it. Got plans for a short wheelbase but getting nervious about it now after reading up a bit. Thanks Pete
not sure of the wheelbase but no problems with it , i thought it was about the same as most other t buckets

I'm just guessin' here, but from your picture, I would guess about a 100" or so wb. Nothing wrong with that, I like short, tight things. Most T's today seem to be around 105" wb

Ron.

Youngster said:
I'm just guessin' here, but from your picture, I would guess about a 100" or so wb. Nothing wrong with that, I like short, tight things. Most T's today seem to be around 105" wb

Ron.

Ron, I've got mine mocked up at about 88". Does this sound a bit short? My complete one is 112" so it's significantly smaller and the new one's going to have twice the power. I don't want to end up sideways every time I put my boot down lol

Thanks Pete

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back