Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

getting to know you.

Trubble

hello to all you T bucket people.
I have had my T sence the early 70s.It has had many rebuilds and upgrades along the way.I manage to drive it most of the summer months
so long as the roads are dry.
We are located in the greater Seattle area here in the GReat pacific Northwest.
i usualy make the Hot ROd O Rama and the Billot Proof events and try to make others that are hot rod friendly.
I'd like to hook up with other like minded rodders if anyone wants to try to keep up.;)
see ya out there ...

Lumen-Al will be getting ahold of you he lives in your town.And i might add a BEUTIFUL T-Bucket.

Hey Trubble, Welcome to the boards. Rick must be seeing something I'm not, got any pictures of the many changes to your bucket? We're all friendly around here, jump in anywhere and share your experiences.

What do you mean?All i said was Al lives in Seattle and has a kick-ass T.

Rick said:
Lumen-Al will be getting ahold of you he lives in your town.And i might add a BEUTIFUL T-Bucket.

Sorry Rick, the second sentence is what threw me off. I didn't know you were talking about Al's car. I thought there was a pic in this thread that I wasn't seeing but you were.

I was confused there but we be cool.LOL

Welcome to the forum Trubble, I think you're going to like it here.

Hey Todd don't feel bad, I thought the same thing you did after reading Ricks first post. I actually went back and looked around for the missing picture. :welcome:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back