back!

I'm a retired cabinet maker buy trade
so with the specs, I should have no
problem with making the body!

I hope you can help!

Thanks,
Johnny!
tx-gasser@sbcglobal.net

My Bad but i cant remember the members name who is a cabinet maker and built that woody.He should contact him.Sorry for not remembering his name oldtimers has set in.

Johnnie, You are more than welcome to look my depot hack over. I don't know how to post pictures, but there are several on this website. If you like, I'll send some email. I am neither a carpenter nor a mechanic, but I think I pulled it off. Cecil

Ceec's Hack under construction

CeecT005.jpg

CeecT006.jpg

CeecT007.jpg

CeecT003.jpg

These pictures below are older... I'll get some new pictures at the Mild to Wild Show...

TradexSpring08024.jpg

TradexSpring08038.jpg

That is way too cool!

Johnny!

BH
all three pics are of some kid with a mustang:eek:

Yur kiddin.......I have heard of that happening on link from that site, but I have never seen it.....Ha!

The pics were up on my screen, I copied and pasted the links....
Sorry guys......:mad::mad::mad::mad: "BH"

Go to Ol Skool Rodz fourum and do a search......."Depot Hack" his pics come up in the messages, You will probably have to log on to search, I have no clue why I can see them there and in my links and when I e-mail them or paste them the kid and the POS mustang shows up instead.....
The car is a 1922 T, with Jag twin OHC 6, nice car and different. His handle there is tfee but his mail box is full ,I tried to send him a PM... "BH"

www.olskoolrodz.com

Springfield NSRA 2007 I think it was... took a few pictures of this beautiful wooden hot rod.

520455232_76da1ad984.jpg

While not exactly what you're looking for I thought the craftsmanship was exceptional and the vehicle was unique.

520456432_7c59bf467a.jpg

A few more images if you're interested

Flickr: uncleslacker6's Photostream

Has anyone heard of a place called Wagon Works?

.companyqa-button {display:none;}
Wagon Works

213 Sw Kline St, Ankeny, IA 50023-2639
Contact Phone:(515) 964-5085 URL (web address):
Business Category:Whol Used Auto Parts General Auto Repair in Ankeny, IAIndustry (SIC):Motor Vehicle Parts, Used
Hudson Wagonworks is still going, but their web site is not active (lost their server). Jay Cramer's email is: Wagonwork2@aol.com. They sell a nicely detailed set of plans for a York 803 Suburban body for a T Ford. They also sell repro hardware for the same.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back