Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike

Well, it's that time of the year again. For those that are traveling over the weekend, please be careful.

And have a very safe, happy and joyous Thanksgiving Day!

At 5:30 AM, it was 62. At 7:30 AM, it started pouring down rain and the temperature is now down to 52. It's supposed to be in the low 40's by mid-afternoon and the rain is meant to turn to snow by midnight tonight. :rolleyes:

I think Winter is arriving, from the sound of it.

And a Happy Thainksgiving to all!

Well, at 3 PM today, it was 82 degrees, BUT a cold front is coming through at about 8 tonight. Tomorows high is only going to be in the 50's and it's going to rain ALL weekend!!:eek: They said the cold front is from Michigan.:confused: Now, I wonder who was responsible for THAT!? Rick? Thomas?:rolleyes:

Well as you know if i have it and am not using it i like to SHARE and seeing as i'm not using this weather i thought what the hay i'll share with my bud Fred so enjoy my friend.:rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! So far it's a great day here, low 60's this morning, but much needed rain this afternoon. So you guys out west, send all the rain here, we need it badly! We are as much as 15 inches behind in rain in some areas, but we still have a lot to be thankful for with great friends and a great forum!

Mike, Fred, Rick and Yogi, have a wonderful thanksgiving. wish all of you a great Christmas season. I hope that next year I will meet many of you personally. And Fred, we here in the mid-west would love to share our weather with you this winter.:rolleyes:

thomas:)

I ate so much yesterday that i could hardly take a breath but i was up at 1:30 this morning chowing down on some more white meat now i'm full again.I think i'll take a nap.LOL

Is it just me or does turkey taste better the next day? Well, I know what I'll be having for lunch at work next week. We had peach cobbler for dessert. It never made it past the first 20 minutes of dessert! :rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back