Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hellow from Kissimmee Florida

bucketkids

Hellow All, Just took over on a half built project. Have been reading many posts and getting many ideas. Thanks for all the good knowledge everyone is sharing. I will make my first junk yard search for a stearing column this week. The other main piece that I didn't get was a master cylinder / Pedal. If anyone has any ideas there I will appriciate. Thanks for everything from the Sunshine State.

For future reference go back to your control board where you signed in at and put your location there its so much easier to help people if they do that.I dont know why thats not mandatory Mike.

Welcome to the site. You will like it here. Here is a master assy that we offer.
dec4_2.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...e&item=230345162771&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

We sell a lot of them on Ebay. You can also give us a call and order
865-932-7541

bucketkids said:
Thanks Rick, I think I did it.
Good man i might sound like a d&%k but when someone asks a question or needs help finding some thing the first answer up is a question "WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED"Now if everyone would put where there from down then we would know and answer acordingly.I hope this makes sence.

Hello from Oviedo. We are only 44 miles from Old Town in Kissemmee. If you need some help, give me a call ***(407) 754-4879***.

Jim

Hello from the "other" Jim...
By the way,I'm closer then Jim. I'm at 4th.St. and orange ave. in Taft.(orlando)

Maybe I could swing by Track-T's place and pick him up and we both go see if we can help. They say that two heads are better than one.

Jim

I'm down to half a head.....:eek:

Thanks Jim, I don't even know enough about what I'm doing yet to know what I'll need help with. This was really a quick decision to trade four wheelers for a project hot rod. I have never been with'in 10 feet of a t-bucket just always loved em. Do you all go to old town??? I would love to meet up with ya real soon. My cell is 386-627-2041.

Swing by and pick me up to. I wont be much help but i am great moral support. I can quote some Roosterisms that allways helps.

if your going to be in OK, Vegas ain't that much farther :rofl:

Now thats what im talking about a full on get-er-done festival . When were done drop me off first ive got things to do.

Hey Jim, How close are you to Kissimme? Ex Junk Jim has been a tremendouse help already. I would guess by now he has saved me 1,000 dollars and a t-bucket body. (or a whole lot of fiberglass repair kits) I was checking out your track and it looks awsome. Would love to see more build pictures if you have some free time. My cell is 386-627-2041 and my e-mail is vcox@packagingcorp.com I look forward to meeting you in the near future. I am a corporate engineer for a box company and normally travel Monday - Friday. My hobies are Nascar, Music, RV'ing, Building Bikes, Scuba Diving, Flying, woodworking etc... My best friend is my 12 year old son. My father and I built tractors together. I thought a little funner than video games would be a bucket. How bout you?

When you say toe board is that like a 1x6 mounted at a 45 degree angle between the floor and fire wall??? Also, how do you all get the picture on your posts? I put one in when I registered but don't know how to get it to show up.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back