Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Here's a different Bucket

Incredible! Thanks for sharing. Wondering where they put all the electronics to run that engine?? Intake pipes look way cool!

I'm thinking the electronics were under the seat. It's an interesting car from the standpoint of ideas. The gas tank mount and headers might contribute to my '27. The use of the Model A steering wheel is cool. Thanks for posting it Rick.

Ron

Go to the top of the page and put your mouse over THE GOODS then click on Our New Products and check out that frame for 26-31 "T"s

Rick said:
Go to the top of the page and put your mouse over THE GOODS then click on Our New Products and check out that frame for 26-31 "T"s

HMMM

1909 - 1927 Ford Model T
1928 - 1931 Ford Model A
1932 - 1934 Ford Model B

I know the T's only go to 27 but thats what he had in the add.

In the add he said 'These frames for '26 - '31, T and A's". I think what he is trying to say is the frame pictured will work with a '26 to '31 body.

I do like the spread on the Beezer though. The BSA, Trimph and Nortons were great bikes. Wouldn't mind finding a Trimph TT somewhere.

Ron

i worked for GP44 a imsa gtp team we raced the 12cyl jag there is nothing like the sound of a 12cly with headers and fuel injection they weight 2000lbs 750 hp and do 250mph on a long straght. :rulz:

There was a segment on Dream Car Garage yesterday about Odd Ball Kustoms. They showed the chassis being made. They didn't show the roadster though.

When I was in Europe in the mid-80s I followed Eddie Cheever and the Silk Cut Jag team very closely and got to watch them race at Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Spa and Le Mans. The Group C prototypes were turbocharged and made a beautiful noise. I don't remember if they were a V12 or not. They were fast.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back