Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Web site closing. . .

I thought RPM was all T Bucket! I don't see much else on his web site.
I still do a lot of T Bucket stuff, but we do more race car, gasser stuff. So I stay really busy, and don't have a lot of spare time.
Both of these cars are running my straight axle front ends. We sponsor the green 55
72849434_10211305956763447_4343873487304130560_n.jpg

It surprises me there is a bigger Gasser market than Tbucket market. I for one have appreciated what you have done for this site and this segment of this crazy hobby. I hope we can save this site and you can continue to supply us with the products you have been famous for. Thank you Ron however this goes.

It surprises me there is a bigger Gasser market than Tbucket market. I for one have appreciated what you have done for this site and this segment of this crazy hobby. I hope we can save this site and you can continue to supply us with the products you have been famous for. Thank you Ron however this goes.

The Gasser groups and there are several, have a drag race every weekend during race season. Most of those races will have over 100 cars.

I'll put in $100. I learned a lot form you guys and I enjoy watching the builds as they progress. I'm not on as much as I used to be. Have other commitments and projects that need to be done. Its worth the money to me.

I have not been on here for about a year but just came back as we are focused on getting my bucket all dialed in. I know the value of this site so if you guys can keep it going I will throw in $200 and then do not mind ongoing annual contributions as well.
PS I do not always have time to check forums so if this moves forward and I am not active on the forum at that time could someone email me at bilwilvegas@icloud.com and I will make the donation.

Great to hear from you, Bill. The site has changed ownership and will continue as before. And, yes, contributions will help defray costs. Just click on the "Donate" button on the main page.

Bill Wilson.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back