Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Heres Mine

hickory

Take a look at my T bucket. Home made from 1971? (I think.) Picked it up, sitting out behind an old barn! I hope to have it in my garage by Labor Day. More pictures to come.

Enjoy all the smiles a T can give. You will have more friends that will want a ride then you can imagine. Have fun keep it safe.

Welcome to the site Hickory! That's an interesting '27 you have there. What are your plans for it?

Ron

Ohhhhh...That is a radiator? I thought for a minute there that you also bought a bird house. You'll have a cool car there once you get the front end cleaned up a bit. That car has some real possibilities. Is that a roadster bucket? Is there something behind the body?

Ron

What motor is in there it looks like a newer style chevy valve cover?

Thats what mine kinda looked like when I drove it home. 45 miles in 2 hrs, puke-ing fluid out of every possible place it could. Oh how I loved that first ride!

Thanks for the comments!! It only has the bucket and only axle behind the tub. The engine is a Stuck, :sad: Olds Rocket, I think a 371? I do have another Rocket sitting in my garage. 3 speed trany. I plan on bring the old girl home, some time during the Labor Day weekend. I'll post some more pictures then. Thanks for your interest. Sincerely, Hickory

At first I thought it was steam powered, kinda looks like a boiler on the front. Perfect timing, nothing like a project to shorten the winters.
Whats on the trailer to the left?

A 371? Yes...very cool! I had a '40 Chevy with one of those and a J2 setup on it. I was watching for a 303 for my '27 till the 292 Ford showed up. Does your 3-speed have one of those funky Olds trans' behind it? If so, a shifter is going to be hard to find. I swapped out the Olds for a Chevy for that very reason.

Where are you from? Is that a T cowl on the other trailer?

Ron

Youngster said:
A 371? Yes...very cool! I had a '40 Chevy with one of those and a J2 setup on it. I was watching for a 303 for my '27 till the 292 Ford showed up. Does your 3-speed have one of those funky Olds trans' behind it? If so, a shifter is going to be hard to find. I swapped out the Olds for a Chevy for that very reason.

Where are you from? Is that a T cowl on the other trailer?

Ron
Central Wisconsin. I'm looking forward to the Labor Day weekend. My wife isn't!!

Put her into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, give her a diet Pepsi and take her to the shop with you. Tell her it's a great way to spend the weekend!

Ron

hickory said:
Central Wisconsin. I'm looking forward to the Labor Day weekend. My wife isn't!!

Practically neighbors! When you get it done you'll have to drive it over to Door Co and say hello.

Yep it's labor day and the T is home. :eek: Not in the garage yet! Soon I hope!! Where does a guy start?? :eek: That radiator, needs to go!! I hope you enjoy these pictures. Sincerely, Hickory

Start by taking off everything you can't stand. Then evaluate where you are.

save that radiator enclosure, loks like it could make a great mini fireplace front...... congrats on your new project, looks great

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back