Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hermans glass

RocknT

Hi Ron
On Hermans bodies do you set in it or on it I know their is plenty of leg room , but after adding seating do you sit low or high
THANKS

Hi Ron
On Hermans bodies do you set in it or on it I know their is plenty of leg room , but after adding seating do you sit low or high
THANKS

If you get the insert then you set down really low in the body. How ever the insert is pretty tight on hip bones. The insert is not for everyone. If you don't get the insert then it would just depend on what kind of a seat you put in the body as to how you set.

Thanks RPM .. I am just a light 250 pounder so it sounds like the insert is out for me .. one other thing is it channeled already ?
;;;;;;;;;;;;

Ex junk that is what i am looking at doing , The way mine sets now is not to comfortable and making a left turn is it wants to put me in the passenger seat ,,LOL ,But it is still a kick in the pants to drive ..
Thanks for the link . even the things you cant see on your car is outstanding ..

OK thanks

I have that body and I'm using a cut down middle seat out of a dodge caravan. Bolted to the floor. Feels pretty good, and I'm sitting in the bucket.

Yeah what john said :smile:

100_1017.jpg

I run around 270. No knees above the door.

Looks like that body has chassis twist/load built in already... better not be planning on taking a like friend with you, hope your Wife is a small gal... at least there is plenty of room for your pooch :) Like I always say, He who rides quickest, rides alone...

Dog's looking a little glassy eyed, hope she isn't scared already! HA!

Corley

Nice shot their Johnny thanks .. Is that a van seat in it or a home made seat . I am planning to build a new bucket for next year and take what I have learned on this one and apply it to the next one. My main goal is to get a stretched body this time where I can set in it and not have knees hitting me in the chin .. I am 6' and would love the leg room and.... I,,,,, like you take up my share of the seat ..:smile:
Thanks again for the picture

It is the short middle seat out of an older Dodge Caravan. Cut four inches out of the middle and weld it back together. Cut the foam down also. Going to get it covered with marine grade material.

Cool OK thanks

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back