Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey There!

Pat Howser

Just a quick intro - name is Pat, live in Omaha, NE. Just starting my journey to build a T from the ground up. I've built several Hot Rods over the years - built quite a few custom Fiero's with Caddy V8's, 3800 SC's and SBC Chevy's. Just finished restoring a 70 Monte - frame off. In the need for a new project and I always wanted to build a T Bucket - leaning toward a Laker or Track style but you never know where I will end up. I'm liking CCR's Smooth T that is stretched 8". I'm a big guy so I'm thinking a little more length will be needed. Headed for the Good Guys show in KC this weekend - hope to get a chance to "sit" in a T for a "trial" fit. More later!

P

Welcome from Northern Illinois Pat, if you're interested in building a T bucket you've come to the right place.

Welcome to the T bucket world. The stretched Ts are really nice and more comfortable, those few extra inches really make the difference.

Welcome from from Missouri . My frames stretched but the body isn't . I'm going to try something different with the seating . Big guy syndrome here too , hahaha !

Welcome aboard from central Iowa...While in K. C. look over the ''t'' buckets good, they are all are different.

Welcome from Eastern PA. go for the stretch for sure if you are a little longer at 6' 3" my regular body get cramped and takes some of teh fun out of a hour's drive

Welcome from New Hampshire.
I'm a vertically challenged individual and would still like more leg room.;)

live in Omaha, NE

Hello Pat, I'm in Lincoln. I Stretched my body 5". It's still in the construction phase. Their are a 3 more at a shop I hang out at. 2 finished, and 1 being built.
You're welcome to come take a look.

Hello Pat, I'm in Lincoln. I Stretched my body 5". It's still in the construction phase. Their are a 3 more at a shop I hang out at. 2 finished, and 1 being built.
You're welcome to come take a look.

Pictures! We need pictures!!

Welcome Pat! My knees kinda poke out on my bucket (standard sized cab) as I'm tall so good call on the extended body.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back