Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

High Tide warning for College Station TX

I don't think the Vols could beat the high school team.
Butch will get it turned around just need time and patience. Little Lane Kiffen finally got his just dues. You know what they say about Karma. Anyhow looking forward to some better days for the Vols.

Yes! Michigan State wins the Rose Bowl, OU beats Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and Ohio State loses the Orange Bowl. What a great week!

Yes! Michigan State wins the Rose Bowl, OU beats Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and Ohio State loses the Orange Bowl. What a great week!
Well I guess we just took a dump at the finish line!!LOL But congrats to you guys, the Sooners played a hellava game. I still don't know about this Lane Kiffen hire. I know they went around the campus & town & took down all the FIRE LANE signs!!! LOL Next Year I'm just saying...

Well I guess we just took a dump at the finish line!!LOL But congrats to you guys, the Sooners played a hellava game. I still don't know about this Lane Kiffen hire. I know they went around the campus & town & took down all the FIRE LANE signs!!! LOL Next Year I'm just saying...

I know that here, in Knoxville. Everyone is excited that Lane will be back in Neyland stadium. That is when they come to play the Vols next season. I say it will be real ugly.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back