Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hot Rod Bucket

Looks damn good to me! hehehe !!!
Wish I was there helping. What do you think PotVinGuy ???

Are you wiring from memory or a wiring diagram ?
What are you using for multi-pin connectors ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Always an interesting part of the build, can use up quite a few days getting everything just how you want it. Keep up the good work Jim.
Regards,

Finest rats nest build I've seen lately !! You got that job so finish it and show up in Tennessee !!

Looks damn good to me! hehehe !!!
Wish I was there helping. What do you think PotVinGuy ???

Are you wiring from memory or a wiring diagram ?
What are you using for multi-pin connectors ?
I wish you were here helping as well! I bought the universal wiring kit from Speedway and am using their diagrams. All the wires are labeled every few inches and so far, it seems to be going well.

I'm sure that their wiring harness will provide the necessary wire gauges for each circuit. Wish
my wires had labels every few inches, that is definitely a big PLUS when it comes to trouble
shooting at a later date.

But I have a motto that requires me to do things differently ....

"Too much is just enough !!!"

Where do I find a connector for this sending unit? Oh, also, I am relocating to Crossville, Tennessee in May. Who lives in Tennessee?
20200410_093543_resized.jpg

Your very welcome !

Hopefully shipping didn't triple the price.

Two weeks until I leave Sunny Florida for Tennessee. I have the trailer ready for Sally. She barely fits. I insulated the top of the trailer with one inch foam and it makes a HUGE diff. My tie downs are on all four wheels like this.

Here is the front. Tied down to E-Trak.
20200508_155951_resized.jpg 20200508_155943_resized.jpg
After it wraps over the tire, it snakes back to tie-downs on the floor.
20200508_155959_resized.jpg

If it fits, it ships. The tranny is right over the front axle so I think it is the best I can do on tongue weight.
20200508_160007_resized.jpg

Looks like the car is ready for the trip, but I bet there will be a few more items in the trailer when you head out.

Have a safe trip!

I have a good friend in that area that lives on swap meet trading. Look up Gene McKinney. He is a great guy and knows old cars and hot rods.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back