Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hotrod Fever

Choppachris

Hello everyone! My name's Chris, and I have grown up with hotrod fever. I will be 38 this year, and finally have the chance to pick up my first real hotrod, a 1923 T-Bucket. I'll be lurking for the most part, reading and learning about what to look for before I take it home in a couple weeks. So far this is what I know; All steel body, boxed chassis, brand new 468 big block Chevy (built), 400 turbo trans with stall converter, floor shifter, Equus gauges, wood bed with fuel cell, front disc brakes, Ford rear with coilovers, centerline wheels. Car looks great in the pictures, so if everything feels right when I get upstate to see it i'll be taking it home.

Welcome from Michigan. There is no known cure either. We get strength and support from others that have the same fever.

Hello from Texas,,welcome to the sight

Welcome from Florida, Chris. I have had hotrod fever for over 60 years:confused: . Some guys eventually outgrow it; for some of us it gets progressively worse with age.:cautious: You're in good company here; this is a great support group for those whose symptoms are out of control!:thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back