Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Howdy ya'll

Not living in Texas.Was born there does that count. Welcome we love pics.

Oh yea. Thank you. Its been raining here for 7 days straight, get some more pics on here as soon as the sun shines again.

Not one of them thar Cowboy fans I hope!:D Welcome and I hope all the bucket heads;) can help you as much as they have me already! Oh and I was a little rude and didn't post any pictures of my T so here are a few of when I bought it years back. It is in pieces right now as i am going through it from top to bottom. Built a neat little trailer for it too!

Yep There are a few on here ..
:lol:

Superk, Yes there are a few people from Texas on here. Welcome to the forum, these guys love pictures and there a great help. I know what you mean about the rain, but were suppose to have some nice afternoons for a couple of days.:lol:

Welcome superk :ciao: Huntsville here, sorta. :D

Yes sir, there's a bunch of Bucketheads in the DFW area.

Welcome to the forum! This site has alot of info for everybody from everybody. Not everybody from TEXAS has cows and ride horses, but we do love Horsepower! I bet there has been a redneck or two that has thought about a V8 powered horse or cow!:eek:

I had a buddy with horses went riding with him once. He likes running through the woods jumping over logs and stuff. I said next time I get to bring my kill switch(357 magnum) or we are riding to a glue or dog food factory thats the only way I am getting back on that horse..

Hey Superk, I live in Denison, just a little north of ya.
If your name was Peter, you could have a Peterbilt T, just like the big boys there in town!
Welcome to the site.
Tex-T

Thank you all I mean ya'll!! I promise to get some more pix here soon. Hope to be assistance to anyone.

Misplaced Okie in Arizona here, but I still say y'all. Years ago I gave marketing lectures at colleges and universities. Always wore my boots, jeans and hat and told the kids to not get to upset because I did go to college 7yrs., but still talked funny. You just cant take the country out of a boy, ha!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back