Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I need your help

Mike

I need to start working on one of those projects I should have done long ago. You know the type, the ones that you dread to do and the project just grows by day. But it's getting out of hand, no time like the present.

I've tried to set the forums up in a somewhat logical manner, providing categories and forums for most of the topics we might require. It's not a life and death issue if someone posts in the wrong forum, but we do have one entire category that is not being used quite as intended. Click on the attachment below, to see what I mean.

articles.png

The Shop category is there for everyone to discuss topics in general. Whereas the Articles category is there for technical articles.

If you need to know where to find a triple mahogany-plated, unobtanium smoke grinder, or how to attach the roller bearings to the secondary horn relay, then the forums in the Shop category are the forums you want.

Now on the other hand, if you have developed a technique to carve a mold for a triple mahogany-plated, unobtanium smoke grinder and you want to share that information with other members of the forum, then the forums in the Articles category are the place to post.

Over the course of the next few days, I am going to be moving general question and answer topics from the Articles category forums into the Shop category forums. If I can ask you to keep the above examples in mind when you are starting new topics, it will help everyone down the road.

Thanks! :)

I mentioned this to people and actually moved posts to the tech forum.Good job

I have been lookin high and low for a "mahogany-plated, unobtanium smoke grinder" of course and i think i speak for most of the guys here would prefer the walnut-plated but if the price was right the Mahogany would work just fine.

I have been lookin high and low for a "mahogany-plated, unobtanium smoke grinder" of course and i think i speak for most of the guys here would prefer the walnut-plated but if the price was right the Mahogany would work just fine.

I prefer oak plated.

A word of caution... watch out for those pine-plated, unobtanium smoke grinders. Consumer Reports say the workmanship on them are shoddy.

Also watch out for the Chinese mahogany-plated, unobtanium smoke grinders, they are using the peel-and-stick fake wood grain.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back