Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

If you don't see it here it doesn't exist..... site

Northstar T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
We see a lot of questions here like "have you ever seen [whatever] on a T?". just thought I'd share a photo site that I know several others here already know about. for the rest, I guarantee you'll see things you never dreamed of, but that's why I love it. It stimulates the mind.

for example:

394681502.jpg

T pic site= My link

Russ

Just think how that got where it is on a sand beach with small front tires. Nice bucket not something I would own to drive though.

While you fellows all drool over the pictures, I'll continue to drool over that domain name. They continue to advertise it is for sale, 'for big $', since they get so many hits a day. :rofl: This site gets more hits than their quoted number, so maybe I need to sell for big $ too. :rolleyes: The last image in the last gallery has been there for 6+ years, so it's not as if the site gets any loving care from any one. But that domain name sure makes them shine in the SERPs, I'll say that for them.

Ah well, we're number four, but we try harder. :winkn:

While you fellows all drool over the pictures, I'll continue to drool over that domain name. They continue to advertise it is for sale, 'for big $', since they get so many hits a day. :rofl: This site gets more hits than their quoted number, so maybe I need to sell for big $ too. :rolleyes: The last image in the last gallery has been there for 6+ years, so it's not as if the site gets any loving care from any one. But that domain name sure makes them shine in the SERPs, I'll say that for them.

Ah well, we're number four, but we try harder. :winkn:

Have you ever contacted them to see what Big $$ is?

We see a lot of questions here like "have you ever seen [whatever] on a T?". just thought I'd share a photo site that I know several others here already know about. for the rest, I guarantee you'll see things you never dreamed of, but that's why I love it. It stimulates the mind.

for example:

394681502.jpg

T pic site= My link

Russ

I have the Monogram model of that car and the legs that are on show is one of the reasons I decided to makemy Fad a little different. God that was a out of the Box T and I love it to death. Its so radical it hurts... what is that a 70 inch wheel base
Gerry

I have the Monogram model of that car and the legs that are on show is one of the reasons I decided to makemy Fad a little different. God that was a out of the Box T and I love it to death. Its so radical it hurts... what is that a 70 inch wheel base
Gerry

I agree 1000% with you Gerry. I would need a sunroof though so I could see when I drove it.
LOL.

I agree 1000% with you Gerry. I would need a sunroof though so I could see when I drove it.
LOL.

yeh but lets face it. If you owned it and had to squash down to drive it You would. The same as I would.
G

That site has photos stolen from everywhere, including from me and from David Shipman (Photoman), and any number of them stolen off the NTBA web site.

I guess it's one way to build up a gallery...

There are ways to deal with sites who are violating your copyright. PM me if you're interested in pursuing the matter.

This one's stolen from Delaware Bill.

c805.jpg

There are big bunches stolen from our coverage of the 2005 Nationals in Mountain Home. I'm checking to see if they're mine or David's.

This guys is why I have copyright on my T. I know its a bit over the top but I put a sticker on the seat with copyright info on it for every show I go to. Plan is to have a see through one made to put on the screen. I am not being mean but have experienced (like a lot of people) my stuff being used for financial gain by others. I even had one of my cars used in a TV ad for a show and then they tried to charge me entrance money.

Its your time effort and money,so protect it and your hard work. Couse you can waive it for the people or organizations you like. EG TBucketeers forum
Gerry

Yes photos and likeness of my car have been and still do, used for other's businesses and ads all over the country... But my own fault, no copy right to the look I created... I now just smile and feel good that it was good enough for so many to copy my look... :)

This guys is why I have copyright on my T. I know its a bit over the top but I put a sticker on the seat with copyright info on it for every show I go to. Plan is to have a see through one made to put on the screen. I am not being mean but have experienced (like a lot of people) my stuff being used for financial gain by others. I even had one of my cars used in a TV ad for a show and then they tried to charge me entrance money.

Looks like you're not immune.

Page 51

None of us are immune. That's why DMCA exists. :thumb:

Sending a take down letter usually works and the copyright material is taken down. If the site owner doesn't want to act, contacting the host always works and the entire site is taken down.

In the majority of cases, when people ask me for permission to use my material, if they are willing to link back to my site as the source I am OK with it. If someone just nicks my stuff without permission, I get pretty heartless.

Guess whos got an irate email in their in box... T bucket.ripoff
gerry

Boy, I hit the home page here and there spread across the page is yello T. Yes that is T. Not .....
What kind of deal with the devil did you work for that unabashed promotion of British craftsmanship and when will it be done ?

I demand to know, John

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back