Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Insuring a T Bucket

I've had two different companies and neither one gave me any trouble insuring with them. In case you are wondering why I've had two different companies it is because the original company stopped writing policies in my home state of Florida. I then had to get another company. We researched several companies and they all had no problem insuring my T. We then signed on with the company that we liked the best.

Jim

I've had many different insurance companies over the last 45 years and not one of them has ever given me a hard time insuring the bucket. In fact the last time I changed to State farm the agent had me drive the bucket over to his office so he could take some pictures of it. The girls in the office all came out and sat in it making rummm rummm sounds and that was it.

I just called my state farm agent and was quoted $388. for six months liability I think Hagerty will be my next call.

I have State Farm And recently had my policy reviewed
The T is insured for 15,000.00 agreed value
It cost 50.00 every 6 months
Francis
what type of policy do you have on your bucket ??

I think rates may be different state by state. I have state farm "agreed value" @ 20K for about $90 per year.
dave

For those if you with the $100 range premiums, what are the restrictions placed on you? I'm using American Collectors Insurance right now and have to keep mine in a garage, can't drive it and leave it parked at say work, a bar or the grocery store where i can't see it, and I can't put on more than 7K miles a year (no biggie there).

I have Grundy and although I have never had to use them for a claim, I hear very good things about them if that ever happens. I just had to send them pictures, one of the garage I keep it in. As for restrictions, I guess they have some, but I treat mine just like a car and drive it whenever and wherever.

Don

I had Allstate on mine then changed to Haggerty because the rates went down by 60%. 20K value, 1M liability no restrictions all for 243.00 per year here in PA.

Francis
Does your insurance also cover liability? I understand "Agreed Value" but concerned about minimum coverage.
Thanks
Terry

I use Haggerty and carry more than the state required minimum liability, medical and uninsured motorest insurance coverage. Sent Haggerty a copy of my insurance coverage of my every days cars and they had no problem matching the coverage.

Francis

My State Farm policy is also for $15,000.00 but I'm paying $59.00 every 6 months and I have full coverage, liability, medical the works.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back