Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

It was a Little Chilly But...

bobs66440

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
...we didn't let it stop us from going to the last cruise of the season in Bangor, PA. I let my buddy John drive home. I think he was pleased ;)

It was a good day. After I dropped him off though, I nearly took out a herd of deer crossing the road. It was VERY close...like inches! Scary. I hate this time of year when the deer are moving...

I really like that middle picture because it shows how nicely you sit down inside your car rather than perched on top of it as some are. It also shows how nicely finished the car is. You should be very proud of the fine work that you've done.

Jim

Excellent stuff!
The cool air, fall colors, strange looks from warm people...it all just combines to make you appreciate Roadster driving even more. Gotta agree, thats a great looking car! :cool:

On days like that, I get frost on my tunnel ram. Fun to watch it develop.
You did a great job and should be proud of your work! Congratulations.

I went to a cruise Saturday morning in Mercer Pa. I was all bundled up and enjoyed every mile of it. That's what it's all about isn't it ?

I went to a cruise Saturday morning in Mercer Pa. I was all bundled up and enjoyed every mile of it. That's what it's all about isn't it ?

I used to love just across the line in Canfield, Ohio. So clad that I moved to Florida and can REALLY enjoy the general all around nice weather. (It was 92 with very low humidity for our Saturday night cruise.)

Jim

Cool T for a cool cruise!

Thanks guys! I'm braving the cold and going to another tomorrow night. I'll try to dodge the deer...:cautious::eek:

I bought a bomber jacket just for those occasions. Really funny laughing at all the strange looks you get when its 40 degrees and you are out in a roadster :D

2nd best purchase, is some wind pants. Makes a HUGE difference in the comfort on the cooler days.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back