Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Joshua (US Navy & US Army Veteran)

RockabillyRoots

Hey everyone,

Name is Joshua. I’m 35 currently in the Tulsa Oklahoma area. Been into Hot Rods since I was a kid. I have had everything from a 32’ Chrysler, 64’ Corvette, 63’ Nova, and more. I recently got into T-Buckets looking to build one to keep forever, maybe 2. I hope to learn lots from this forum and meet new people.

Welcome to the forum from OKC! There is at least two TBuckets in the Tulsa area.

Welcome from the Sunny Caribbean, where it's T bucket weather all year long.

I think there's 2 ways to get a "keep forever" T, . . . . either you never stop adding, tweaking, changing, or in general, working on it because you were always working on a tight budget and eventually have so much into it you can't let it go . . .

OR,

you build your dream from the get-go

Darlene

Welcome frome Claremore OK Joshua. USAF vet here. Thank you for your service! Look me up sometime, maybe you can get me remotivated on my car.

Jim

Well I was going to create a rolling chassis from Speedway or Spirit. Basically a regular t-bucket, simple flat paint job, make it look like it was built in a garage in 1950. I’m 6’2 so I started wondering if a regular T body would work. Then considered a C-Cab for room and take the dog or rear seat for my 1 year old. We shall see I was going to do a T-bucked and build a Thunderbird to cruise with the family and be different from the typical 32 Ford and common hot rods.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back