Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Let's See YOU!

424476_336070869749085_100000385248236_1119825_580439471_n.jpg

Bash 2011

now i'm really jealous, LOL

I notice that youngster, who posts great detail pics of his cars, posted so small nobody my age can see him:D

Ok here's a pic the day I brought the Jag rearend home. Al wanted to know what I was going to do with it. I told him I was going to sit on it for awhile.

jag001Medium.jpg

Ron

Ok here's a pic the day I brought the Jag rearend home. Al wanted to know what I was going to do with it. I told him I was going to sit on it for awhile.

jag001Medium.jpg

Ron

Check out my photos for an idea of what to do with a Jag. rear end. lol

Now that is my time period! If i could ever find a way to travel back in time, the western days era would be my first stop. I love those old wagons, steam locomotives, saloons. Thanks for sharing.

The photo was taken in '93 on a 90mi. 1880's City Slicker Cattle Drive, when I co-produced a tv special for Good Morning America's series about American Lifestyle Vacations. The Wyoming ranch owner's wife is pictured with me. It was a blast. In my past life, I manufactured and provided wardrobe for movies such as Tombstone, Maverick, Dances with Wolves, etc. What began as a hobby with two friends grew into a million catalogs a year, and sales to 52 countries.

The photo was taken in '93 on a 90mi. 1880's City Slicker Cattle Drive, when I co-produced a tv special for Good Morning America's series about American Lifestyle Vacations. The Wyoming ranch owner's wife is pictured with me. It was a blast. In my past life, I manufactured and provided wardrobe for movies such as Tombstone, Maverick, Dances with Wolves, etc. What began as a hobby with two friends grew into a million catalogs a year, and sales to 52 countries.
WOW, that is very impressive. I used to live in Laramie & Rawlins, Wyoming several years ago. I miss being out there. Nothing like the wide open west. I guess you have met some of the bigger named western actors in your wardrobe profession?

I really hope to get working doors before summer ,,

SANY0649.jpg

Thanks I am getting their I think I have it figured out on the doors,,and I lucked out on the seat,, ,,

Rockn: Don't get discouraged. The doors were the toughest part of my build too. I even did it twice as I mistakenly did the final body work and fitment when the body was not on the frame, but a body rack. After my car was completely painted and buffed, I realized my mistake. All the jambs were too small. I had to take material off the doors and repaint the inside of the doors and the jambs... A mistake I will never repeat! Make sure when you do yours, the body is sitting on the car frame and is supported normally.

Rockn: Don't get discouraged. The doors were the toughest part of my build too. I even did it twice as I mistakenly did the final body work and fitment when the body was not on the frame, but a body rack. After my car was completely painted and buffed, I realized my mistake. All the jambs were too small. I had to take material off the doors and repaint the inside of the doors and the jambs... A mistake I will never repeat! Make sure when you do yours, the body is sitting on the car frame and is supported normally.
Note to self, thanks Ben.

Fred just do a little every day and soon its done...........Looks a lot better than last time I saw that body........ last June ..........lol........

Oh man bent that had to piss ya off a little,, me it woulda been a lot .. lol,,, Mike I have come a long way's since June,, for me anyway ,,This work stuff gets in the way sometimes This is the first 2 day's I have had off in a month and a half,, I am making the most of it ,, got to get done what I can till the 24th ,, I head to McAllen Tx. for a week or so,,, I think I have the doors fitted pretty good for know..I'll get some sleep and look again later,,

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back