Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Marty's bucket build

Some reason I can't figure out how to watch the video??? I click link and it takes me to a thread??? Help please:sad:

The video is imbedded in that post. A little TV screen should appear in a few seconds with an arrow in the middle of it. Just click that arrow.

Here she is.... Marty will be so proud:thumb:

[ame=[media=youtube]5T1YhqRnFs8[/media] - marty's car paint job 1[/ame]

Here is the last of the paint videos. There was no way the camera could show the real color and it's depth.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I just don't seem to be able to figure out the inbed on this site. Here is a link

Very nice car,Now i am so jealouse i cant wait to get more of mine done to see it start to go together. These pics and vids are great motivators.:)
Thanks,Vince

Wow, kinda wishing I was Marty. Very nice work.

OK, let's see...
Airplane tickets: check
Hillborn air scoop from other rod: check
Sunscreen: check
Haggerty insurance: check
Hotel room: check
Gas money: check
Hungry for BBQ: check
Can't wait to see my new bucket: check
Wife with check book: double check

Pretty darn excited in Wisconsin
:thumbsup:

See my new bucket CRAP Drive your new bucket Yeah!!!

Sorry can't make it have to make my annual trip to www.rock-fest.com
Same weekend Maybe next year or at a show in Wisconsin somewhere.I had the pleasure of meeting Youngster at a show in southern Minnesota.Nice to meet people you only talk to with a keyboard.

enjoy the music. looks like a good line-up. it would be good to expand my show horizons outside of se wi.

How come when I am watching the you tube video on Marty's bucket build that the sound stops along with the picture it just keeps doing it making it hard to watch the video. Thanks Lar

Hit pause and let the whole video load then watch it it is loaded whey the bar on the bottom is all the way across. Must have slow internet connection.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back