Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

May get rid of EFI

Hmmm...the pic thing still works for me. Once you have the pic on your screen, right-click and select "copy image URL." Then in your post, click the little landscape icon next to the happy face on the top line, and paste.

Yep, still works.

You are a quick change artist, I hit reply while you mug was the picture, then I got 4 beautiful girls in my reply. Think I take the 5th one on the left almost out of frame. In blue jean shorts, the other 4 look hard to live with on a daily basis.

Yeah, I lived with the four for a while and they were very high maintenance. And I was one tired dude...

You some kind of excellent lia ...... I mean manly pink dude !

Way to funny LOFL. I can't stop laughing, must show the wife now!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the car, guys. Trust me...the last thing I wanna do is get rid of the EFI. However, I also like to be able to get home in the same car I leave in, and thus far, that has not gone real well with my bucket. lol. I'm gonna keep at it and try to get it locked down. I'm gonna put in a baffle and maybe pack it with some steel wool to form a bit more back pressure and see if that helps the situation before I start considering different pipes, even on a temporary basis. A local exhaust guy here said that he was able to solve a similar O2 issue by packing the pipe with steel wool long enough for the efi to build a map. I figure its worth a shot.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back