Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Mike's Inline T bucket update

Please post a build thread on here guys. That's the kind of thing that helps others build their cars. Even small insignificant things spark imaginations. It may also bring part numbers, sorces, etc. for you. That's what this site is all about, helping each other. All my best to you on your projects.

Ron

Well, moving right along.:) I think i'm getting more of a grasp on what my motor will look like. Here is the custom intake I need to build, this was built for a 300 inline for a different T Bucket that's used for racing. What you see here is the fuel injected intake from a newer 300 but used as a manifold for a carb set-up.
peteint02.jpg

Here is the top of the box.
peteint01-1.jpg

Mike

that is going to be a neat setup. And go like crazy.

And one thing nice about doing a 2x2 setup.........you can go with the 2g Rochesters which are really small ( and great for mild 3x2 setups).......or bump yourself up to the holley performance 2 bbl.'s..........there's tons of those things around and they're not complicated..........

Just remember....take your time and do it right......and as our beloved Ted would say.....-Safe!-

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back