Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Miss Fortune

tfeverfred

It's been a while since I did a build thread, but this is not a build thread. It's a REBUILD thread. Gentlemen. here are the first pics of the Dago axle that will be the centerpiece of Miss Fortune's frontend.

miss_fortune_dago2.jpg

Mikey has done a lot of work for me. He is a great guy and a brother. He understands that it will be a while before I can pay him for his work and he still moves on. I love him and you guys. Pics of the rolling chassis to come in the next months.

Teaser: The frame is powdercoated blue and all the suspension pieces will be black. Black and blue. Body color will be black. Get it?;) Miss behavin' took a beatin'. Miss Fortune is the come back.

Awesome start I think you colud have it painted with a mural of a smahed cop car and dollars flying toward a likeness of you maybe flipping him off.

I love a properly drilled axle. Thumbs up Fred! (we really need to get a 'thumbs up' emoticon) Can't wait to see more pics.

I might have missed you posting it Fred, but did the City ever settle up with you? Just curious if they did or if they tried pulling a fast one on you.

Don

donsrods said:
I might have missed you posting it Fred, but did the City ever settle up with you? Just curious if they did or if they tried pulling a fast one on you.

Don

Nope, not yet.:mad: Mikey is doing some things for me with the understanding I will send him money when I can. He's helped me stay motivated.

About 3 weeks after my accident, three folks threw in. RPM sent me some sample pieces of headlight brackets and a throttle peddle, Paul R sent me a tranny cooler. Then, Tbucketlar sent me something that blew my mind. I didn't even open it, until ths morning. A FREAKIN' sweet ass radiator!:eek:

So, here's a pic of the parts. Miss fortune is coming together and to those who have stayed with me when I was crying inside and feeling down....

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. Pay back is coming;)(got a good call from the lawyer Thursday) and you ALL will be thanked.

parts.jpg

Glad to hear she's coming along Fred.I don't have anything to add to the pile so good luck Bro.

I'd be crying on the outside after opening those packages.

Fred: You've already thanked all of us with your attitude and love of the buckets. Got me motivated!

Glad to hear that things are going well nice parts from people in our little friendly corner of the web.
Jim

Lowrollerchevy said:
Fred, if you need any steel tube, aluminim sheet or stainless sheet let me know and ill see what i can do for ya

I may and I thank you and the offer. You guys are a blessing. This experience has humbled me. For a while, after being messed over a few times, I decided I was the center of my universe. I'm learning that no man is an island and TRUE friends come the rescue. The day will come, longer than I want, when I will return the Kharma.

Brothers, I love you

Lowrollerchevy said:
oh yea, what are you doing for a rear spring setup ? i think i have an adjustable leaf spring mount here w/ your name on it :lol:

I'm going with a buggy spring set up. I'm saving up for the shackles and other pieces now. She'll get done.

I had a funny thought the other day, that she won't get done until Miss Behavin's anniversary of Memorial Day weekend. How ironic would that be? Of course, in my mind, I want her done tomorrow.

tfeverfred said:
I'm going with a buggy spring set up. I'm saving up for the shackles and other pieces now.

Fred, I got an extra pair of 2 1/4" shackles if you need them.

Is it possible Fred that you could give us a list of things that you need? It would allow us to look through our garages to find things we might have. I am so looking forward to seeing you and misbehavin back on the road.

thomas:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back