Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

More Pics's of "HAceT"

HAceT

vbpgimage.php

Steering made and in.
vbpgimage.php

Colum and brake pedal installed. Now I ned to cut down the pedal.
vbpgimage.php

And this is just prior to cutting the barrel and mounting it. Can't wait to have it done.
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Your bucket looks like it's coming along fine but I'm in awe of the shop you have to work in. I remember building mine in a single car garage no heat, no windows and a single 15 amp fuse that powered the entire garage. I paid $11.00 a month rent that included the electric but I had to pay for the fuses I blew.

I just wish it was my shop but it is Toms and he opened the shop doors for us to build 3 T's. Thanks for the comments about the ride. I can't wait till it's done. Not bad though for about 3 months

HAceT said:
I just wish it was my shop but it is Toms and he opened the shop doors for us to build 3 T's. Thanks for the comments about the ride. I can't wait till it's done. Not bad though for about 3 months

In that case I think your very fortunate to have Tom give you access to the shop. The progress you've made with your build in 3 months is about where I was at 1 year into mine. Of course every minute I spent on the actual build was the result of hours of reading and asking questions of anyone that would listen to me. We didn't have computers that gave us access to the world, the best we could hope for was to meet someone at the local drag strip that could answer our questions.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back