Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My bucket for sale in classifieds.

He is not selling it, he is[font="'Comic Sans MS"] giving it away[/font]... One can not begin to buy just a few of the big parts for that money... He must be in dire need for the money... If I had any extra money I would buy it myself and turn around and finish a few things and make a ton on the car and still give someone a deal...

tbucketsale005.jpg

th_tbucketsale013.jpg

th_tbucketsale007.jpg

Did some work myself showing not a hack job welds
tbucket2003.jpg

Must sell due to finances(Wife). Thanks guys

Yep, the running gear's worth that. Looks like you did a good job on the welding. I was wondering how all you guys are doing out there in the snowy states. Haven't heard very much from many people. How are my tent guys: Track-T, Oriando Swamps, and Oino. And also you other guys: -- Butch, -Telman 2, -Track T-4, -Rick, -Steve R, - j cunning. Are you guys okay? P.S. Ummm, I had to work out of a tent for a while. Anyway, hello, and hope you guys are all doing good.
hoist.gif

Just trying to survive the winter. I wish there was some way I could help, I just don't have room for another car.

Yep, the running gear's worth that. Looks like you did a good job on the welding. I was wondering how all you guys are doing out there in the snowy states. Haven't heard very much from many people. How are my tent guys: Track-T, Oriando Swamps, and Oino. And also you other guys: -- Butch, -Telman 2, -Track T-4, -Rick, -Steve R, - j cunning. Are you guys okay? P.S. Ummm, I had to work out of a tent for a while. Anyway, hello, and hope you guys are all doing good.
hoist.gif
Just got out of the hospital doing ok 'cept for this frigging snow AND COLD.i need my rehad time and this aint it.

Rick: Hope you are doing well. Thomas sold his car for $8,000 can you believe that? Mine is licensed and did a few miles in Oct. Just doing little changes now to make it more drivable. Met 5 other bucketheads and we cruise down to Telegraph on some Fri. nights. Hope to see you this year. Butch

Rick: Hope you are doing well. Thomas sold his car for $8,000 can you believe that? Mine is licensed and did a few miles in Oct. Just doing little changes now to make it more drivable. Met 5 other bucketheads and we cruise down to Telegraph on some Fri. nights. Hope to see you this year. Butch
Butch you couldn't keep me away this year.

Just got out of the hospital doing ok 'cept for this frigging snow AND COLD.i need my rehad time and this aint it.

Hope you are feeling better talked to Ron this morning he said it was cold by him I said here also -21 he said it was only 40 degrees warmer there it is a balmy 18 above now.Looks like he is going to get my bucket.

It was certainly a fantastic price, but had I made that move, the accountant would have been all over me like white on rice. Actually, it would be more like flies on offal. If the program he has me on gets any more austere, I'll be wearing sackcloth and living in a refrigerator box. :rolleyes:

Almost ready for shipping shrink wrap was only 50 bucks little more heat gun work then sunday off to Ron. Not enclosed trailer but well protected.
tbucket005.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back