Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My bucket for sale in classifieds.

Now that's one I've never seen before. a shrunk wrapped car. huuuummmm.

I hope you get your finances worked out soon Putz. things got to be tough to give up your toys.

Russ

It's really great to see folks helping each other out here. Kinda like keeping it in the family. Kudo's to Ron.

Ron

real sorry to see it go. Thats all I can say
Gerry

Thanks Guys bucket just got loaded heading to Ron.At least I know it is going to a good home.Loaded in 3 degree weather.:cold:

U-Ship delivered the car Sunday evening about 7 PM. All is well. Now we need to get busy and finish this car and enjoy it.

By the way Ron, I remember when you accused me of yelling when I used all CAPITAL letters in one of my old posts, I just thought it was easier to read for all us old guys with bad eyes for reading.
rolleyes.gif

By the way Ron, I remember when you accused me of yelling when I used all CAPITAL letters in one of my old posts, I just thought it was easier to read for all us old guys with bad eyes for reading.
rolleyes.gif
Maybe Ron is excited about getting Putz's ex T. Ron, which Ts did you sell and which did you keep?

rolleyes.gif

Ron isn't using all Capital letters, he's just using a larger font and bold letters.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back