Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Bucket

Vegas T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Just got this, now it's time to goto work.....

I'll bet that puts a BIG smile on your face, huh?

Ron

Vegas T said:
Just got this, now it's time to goto work.....
:eek:
Man that is a nice ride already !! but got to make a few changes to make it your own I guess....

That's a great looking Bucket and that interior is a show winner! I'd change the windshield, but otherwise, she's got the look.

Yea, I have already pulled the heater out, it was 104 today. I kind of like the full height glass leaning back, I think because I've never seen it before.

Wow, a T with a heater. Who would have thunk it? I have to admire the previous owner for cruising it in weather that probably kept a lot of guys inside the garage.

I have a heater in mine and I live in Florida. As far as I am concerned, it is the best thing on my car. Call me a big sissy or whatever, but I DO NOT like being the least bit cold.

My heater is a 24,000 BTU unit with a three speed blower from Summit. It is mounted completely out of sight and the hoses are run in such a way that they are hardly noticed.

I agree that a heater is a nice addition. If I put one in mine though, it will be for my wife. She complains about being cold in the middle of the summer.ha ha ha ........

What a nice car............

Hank

I have been looking at the mojave that summit carries, my wife is allways cold to Hank I think all women are. If I ever get something goin I plan on drivin it a lot so a defroster would be nice.:cool: ;)....Francis

Francis Blake said:
I have been looking at the mojave that summit carries...Francis

Here is that heater ( Mojave) installed... I modified the outlet so it blew left and right down to the foot area... works great!

Picture004.jpg

If anyone is interested, I have the heater up for sale in the classified area of the site... Let me know....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back