Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Little "Rat Hot"

Brake pedal and cylinder.

943084_486363214769239_122245432_n.jpg

Nice clean install! Grinding the welds looks really nice too! Very nice work and I really like the way it sits on its wheels.

:thumbsup:

Just a note : You're really gonna hate yourself if you have to remove that tranny for service . I'd highly reccomend a "drop out" crossmember , otherwise you'll be pulling the body , wiring , etc. , etc. ...
dave

I just had to change a torque converter in a T-bucket that didn't have a removable cross member. We wound up having to cut it out and then fab and weld in new pieces, this time with a drop out. I would recommend following 2old2fast's advice.

Just a note : You're really gonna hate yourself if you have to remove that tranny for service . I'd highly reccomend a "drop out" crossmember , otherwise you'll be pulling the body , wiring , etc. , etc. ...
dave

Code:
I just had to change a torque converter in a T-bucket that didn't have a removable cross member. We wound up having to cut it out and then fab and weld in new pieces, this time with a drop out. I would recommend following 2old2fast's advice.

Thanks guys!! But the floor will be easy to remove. I changed the gear box this week. I'll put some pics in few minutes.

A definite Yep on removable crossmember....Good looking ride there. Ought to build yourself a 2x2 Log intake for that....a small cam and headers....

Very nicely done, Flatsman. I really like it!

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back