Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Little "Rat Hot"

Where are you finding all these parts in Brazil? Do you have salvage yards or do you buy them at flea markets, as we call them here? You are going to have a really unique car and a one of a kind! Very nice build.

Where are you finding all these parts in Brazil? Do you have salvage yards or do you buy them at flea markets, as we call them here? You are going to have a really unique car and a one of a kind! Very nice build.

Hello, here we have a lot of Flea Markets here, specially in old cars reunions. Some parts i buy in eBay or in another sites. Have friends who helped me too.

Thanks for all!

Hello, here we have a lot of Flea Markets here, specially in old cars reunions. Some parts i buy in eBay or in another sites. Have friends who helped me too.

Thanks for all!
Things are coming together. Keep up the good work!

995830_504210116317882_139925979_n.jpg

Start the exhauster pipe today! Keep going!!

Exhausted Pipes ?? Does that mean they are worn out or just tired ???

Sorry , couldn't help it:D
dave
They look good ,BTW !!

One should never coil a brake line like that. You might get it it to bleed all the air out with a pressure bleeder but you are taking your chances with bleeding with the peddle. If you have to run a coil ,turn it 90* so that the fluid spirales up to the T connector.

One should never coil a brake line like that. You might get it it to bleed all the air out with a pressure bleeder but you are taking your chances with bleeding with the peddle. If you have to run a coil ,turn it 90* so that the fluid spirales up to the T connector.

Not only that but you should NEVER use copper tubing on brake lines.

Jim

Jim I was thinking the same thing. Bodycount The car looks good but that did throw up a red flag in my head.

When I was young and dumber built a Harley chopper (no front brake of course). I adapted a 750 Honda disc brake to the rear and ran a copper line. Fortunately for me it blew out exiting off the interstate on a long ramp. I was down shifting like crazy and at the end dragging my feet. DO NOT USE COPPER LINE FOR BRAKE LINES unless you have a death wish.

Maybe in Brazil you can get away with headlights that low, But here in the States would be the first ticket we would get

Maybe in Brazil you can get away with headlights that low, But here in the States would be the first ticket we would get
Maybe in California, but here in the Midwest, I've never seen anyone get a ticket for it. Mine are probably lower and its been through many a state in the last 5 years.

I do agree with the copper brake line and coil. I'd rather see steel.

Good progress though! keep it up!!:thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back