Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Need advise or thought on the woodwork.

splitwindow1

never done this befor so i thought i would get opinions on this ..

made a cardboard template, , cut the 3/4 in plywood and since someone cut 2 doors in this body i needed to fix that as well...

is this basically ok as far as the wood floor and edge ?

Any tips or constructive criticism would be great , THANKS23 T PROJECT 014.jpg 23 T PROJECT 041.jpg 23 T PROJECT 043.jpg

Looks good to me! I am going through the same thing right now. Have you noticed how the fiberglass resin sticks to everything, including your fingers? I found that Clorox bleach wipes works great to remove it. Sweet build and looking forward to seeing more pics!

Looks good to me! I am going through the same thing right now. Have you noticed how the fiberglass resin sticks to everything, including your fingers? I found that Clorox bleach wipes works great to remove it. Sweet build and looking forward to seeing more pics!
Notice how light headed it makes you feel? Lol. I almost fell face first into a newly matted and resin'd boat floor one time, and it was outside.

Looks fine to me.

You can cut out for the drive shaft and trans tunnels later.
1-20-14 5.JPG

Is your floor recessed?

I flipped my body up side down to build the body's recessed sides.
9-1-13 3.JPG

And then made the frame fit the body.
10-11-13 4.JPG

11-17-13 11.JPG

yep ,. fingers stuck together , light headed .lol House smells like resin and girlfriend hates it ..haha... i itch and got glass all over ..//

i would much rather be welding .

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back