Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Need some headers for my 331 caddy motor

2xcrash

Need some headers for my 331 caddy motor. Id lik to go with a lake style but would be happy with some Zommies too.
Anyone know someone that can make a set up???

Yep, do a search. Possibly look over at the HAMB, there are a few Caddy experts over there. I haven't been over there in a good while. Look to the folks that specialize in caddys, they will help you out....email them or drop the dime and talk to them, they'll steer you in the right direction.
If you need motor parts, Egge Machine or Packard Industries.....

If I were you and you have some fab./ and or welding skills, get a lake pipe kit, and pick up the flanges yourself and weld them up....

Look under Caddy500.com, Sanderson Headers, Possibly Speedway....

Last edited:
Oh Yes.... hotrodchassisandcycle.com , they have flanges, maybe even lake header kits....

I have a set from lakeheaders.com for my 392 hemi. They are nice.

I was going to be on my fathers Kookie car duplicate, and it's a 1955 Cadillac 331ci, and according to the him 1949 - 1955 331ci all same stuff... so yes it will fit. We found a true horne manifold, so we switched the manifolds. But we have quite a few extra carbs that's why I would like to sell as a set. All the carbs are in great shape just need rebuild kits, and as I remember they're like $16 each kit.

That's the original "Lightnin' Bug" version of Norm's car. The "Kookie" version came later. I always thought the original car was much better looking than the "over the top" Kookie car. A magazine (Hot Rod maybe) coined the Lightnin' Bug name, I don't know if Norm ever called it that.

Ya'll probably already knew that, though.:)

Mike

Speaking of the Kookie car, here is one of our club members version. Homemade headers for this one.
Lee
kyqq.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back