Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New Company

bobj

Hello everyone, while looking through a recent Street Rodder magazine I saw a ad for a company called Baron & Tucker. The photo in the ad is what really got my attention the photo is from the cover of a 1981 Bird Automotive catalog that I still have. My question is does anyone know anything about the quality of their kits? I still hope to build one of these great cars I hope maybe next spring I can finally make my dream a reality. If anyone is interested the kit in the ad was very complete including everything except the engine and transmission, and I mean everthing down to the top,interior wheels and tires. The price in the ad was $5,995 a lot of money back in 1981. Any information about Baron and Tuckers kits would be appreciated.

BobJ

Hello everyone, while looking through a recent Street Rodder magazine I saw a ad for a company called Baron & Tucker. The photo in the ad is what really got my attention the photo is from the cover of a 1981 Bird Automotive catalog that I still have. My question is does anyone know anything about the quality of their kits? I still hope to build one of these great cars I hope maybe next spring I can finally make my dream a reality. If anyone is interested the kit in the ad was very complete including everything except the engine and transmission, and I mean everthing down to the top,interior wheels and tires. The price in the ad was $5,995 a lot of money back in 1981. Any information about Baron and Tuckers kits would be appreciated.

BobJ

Here you go.
Baron and tucker

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back